Frequency Range3700 ~ 3800MHz
Maximum Gain40±3dB(Cable Access)
The Fiber Optic Repeater (FOR) is designed to solve problems of weak mobile signal in the place that is far away from the Base Transceiver Station (BTS) and has fiber optic cable network underground.
The system consists of two parts: Master Unit and Remote Unit. The Master unit captures the BTS signal via direct coupler closed to BTS, then converts it into optic signal and transmits the amplified signal to the Remote Unit via fiber optic cable. The Remote unit will reconvert the optic signal into RF signal and provide the signal to the areas where network coverage is inadequate. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
1. Tx/Rx control and alarm messages can be transmitted via one fiber optic cable.
2. Adopting WDM module to realize long-distance transmission.
3. Stable and improved signal transmission quality.
4. Built-in 5G Dynamic TDD Sync Detection Module, automatic completion of 5G wireless network cell search and wireless signaling processing.
5. One Master Unit can support up to 16 Remote Units to maximize utilization of fiber optic cable.
6. RJ45 port provides a link to a notebook for local supervision or IP Based NMS (Network Management System) that can remotely supervise repeater’s working status and download operational parameters to the repeater via Ethernet/LAN.
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
1. Outdoor: Airports, tourism regions, golf courses, tunnels, factories, mining districts, villages, …
2. Indoor: Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots, …
|MU Extensible Support the RU Quantity||16|
|System Gain(MU+RU)||40±3dB(Cable Access)|
|Maximum Output Power(RF)||-5±2dBm(UL)|
|Manual Adjustable Attenuator||0~30dB/Step 1dB|
|Noise Figure@1RU Connection||≤ 5dB|
|Optical Output Power||0±3dBm@1310nm/-12±3dBm@1550nm|
|Fiber Type/Number||Single Mode|
|Optical Connector Type||16xFC/APC|
|RF Connector Type||1xN-Female|
|Local Monitoring Interface||RJ45|
|Remote Monitoring||Ethernet/LAN(Web Browser)|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Power Supply||AC100V~240V, 50/60Hz|