A IBS Yagi antenna is a directional antenna consisting of a driven element such as dipole or folded dipole and additional parasitic elements. It radiates in only one direction and is most commonly used in point-to-point communications, ususally in a medium range of three to five miles between two points.
It is to be used in areas of weak cellular signal and be aimed to directly at a cellular tower to provide the maximum connectivity. It is weather resistant. It is easy to install. Once up and running, the Yagi gives you faster data speed, and improved cellular signal. The Yagi antennas are the best performing antennas on the market today.
1. Offering radome enclosed Yagi antennas, as well as Log Periodic Yagi antennas.
2. Supporting frequencies from 800 MHz to 2700MHz. 2G, 3G, 4G systems for Cellular frequencies.
3. Customized Yagi antennas are also available.
4. High gain indoor /outdoor antennas for strong enhancement
5. Easy to install & Including mounting equipment."
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind areas where signal is weak or unavailable.
Outdoor: Airports, tourism regions, golf courses, tunnels, factories, mining districts, villages.
Indoor: Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots.
|Polarization||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃~+70℃|