The DCS1800 ICS Macro Repeater is designed to provide a more cost-effective solution than adding a new Base Transceiver Station (BTS) to improve signal coverage and communication quality in DCS system. And its easy installation and maintenance can help carriers get fast return.
The repeater is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It receives the low-power signal from BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the Coverage Antenna to the weak/blind coverage area. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
1. Aluminum-alloy casing with IP65 protection has high resistance to dust, water and corroding.
2. Highly selective digital channel selector can process 12 channels simultaneously.
3. Real Time Interference Signal Cancellation (Multi-path Fading, Feed-Back signal).
4. Adopting filter with highly selectivity and low insertion loss eliminates interference between uplink and downlink.
5. USB port provides a link to a notebook for local supervision or to the built-in wireless modem to communicate with the NMS (Network Management System) that can remotely supervise repeater’s working status and download operational parameters to the repeater.
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where WCDMA signal is weak or unavailable.
Outdoor: Airports, tourism regions, golf courses, tunnels, factories, mining districts, villages, …
|Maximum Output Power(Customized)||43dBm|
|Gain Adjustment Range||0~31 dB @step of 1 dB|
|Operating Maximum Gain||≥ Antenna lsolation + 10dB|
|Power Amplifier Oscillation Protection||Interference Cancellation System|
|Cancellation Feedback Signals - Maximum Sizes of Window||≥6uSec|
|Interference Cancellation Range||≥ 25dB|
|Voltage Standing Wave Ratio||≤1.5|
|Maximum lnput Power (Non-Destructive)||10dBm|
|Third-order Inter-modulation||≤-45dBc/30KHz(measured under rated output power)|
|Group Delay Time||≤5.0us|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female)|
|Temperature Range||Operation: -25°C~ + 55°C / Storage: -30°C~ +60°C|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤95%(Non condensing)|
|Application||lndoor or outdoor(IP65)|
|Power Supply (Customized)||DC-48V or AC110V or AC220V, 50/60Hz|
|Backup Power Supply (Optional)||4 hours|
|NMS Monitoring Parameters(Optional)||UL/DL Power, UL/DL Max Gain, RSSI, ATT, Channel No, UL/DL Output ALC, Power alarm Threshold, UL/DL PA Temperature etc|
|NMS Controlled Parameters(Optional)||Channel No, ATT, Output Power Thresholds UL/DL, UL/DL Output ALC, PA Switch, Alarm Report can be enable /disable etc|